Social Media Assistant Wanted
Social Media Assistant Position at OrnaBakes.com: LA-Based Food Blog (Calabasas)
10-20 hours per week —can be flexible and most done remotely
OrnaBakes is a rapidly expanding food blog, specializing in Weight Watchers-friendly recipes, food finds, and weight loss tips.
We are looking for a social media whiz with some previous blogging experience.
You should be brilliant self-starter who can come up with creative ways to reach the masses with a great product! Must pay attention to detail and not need micro managing. Must be a fast learner. A fellow “foodie” who is passionate about cooking and healthy eating—with knowledge of the Weight Watchers program—is preferable.
• Must be extremely proficient on the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, and YouTube
• Must be Mac-savvy and own a Mac computer, plus an iPad or iPhone
• Proficient in Evernote, WordPress, iPhoto, Excel, MailChimp
• Knowledgeable in Photo Editing and optimizing pics for different social media sites
Your tasks will include:
• Cleaning up Pinterest boards, changing the copy where necessary, tagging
• Mastering and using Ahalogy (exciting new App still in Beta) to set up and schedule Pins
• Set up and organize Pinning Schedule in Excel Spreadsheet
• Manage Shopping Lists (Target/Trader Joe’s/Costco) and post specific items on Pinterest
• Posting on Facebook page and Facebook Brand pages
• Maintain Instagram Account
• Posting on Google Plus/linking and reaching out to brands
• Check Google Analytics and see what is working and how they can be improved
• Improve OrnaBakes branding
• Increase Twitter following and reaching out to brands via Twitter
• Creating blog posts
Return completed application with a copy of your resume to [email protected]