What do you want from me?
You’ve all been asking why I’ve been MIA, and… well, life got reallllllly busy and it was hard to keep the balance between blogging, posting, cooking, baking, coaching, and my most important job of all, being a mommy. (Aja turned 6, started Kindergarten, and has SIX new teeth!)
So here I am again, feeling inspired to write, and I find myself wondering what direction to take. So I thought I’d throw it out there and see what you all think.
What exactly would you like to see from me:
- more blog posts?
- healthy recipes?
- updated shopping lists/meal ideas?
- weight loss/ healthy eating tips/posts?
- more social media? (Are you following and enjoying my social media posts? BTW – I’m always posting on Instagram and Facebook—even when I don’t have time to blog—so it’s a great way to stay in touch with me.
- more Vlogs/YouTube Clips? (Are you following me on YouTube?)
- another book? (Not gonna happen! At least, not for a while.)
My last blogpost was in May (yikes!) and yet I’m happy to report that my blog still gets about 800 visitors a day. But I think it’s time to find a new direction for myself, and figure out how best to use my (very limited) time.
I’d love to hear from you. Any feedback, ideas, or requests would be most welcome and appreciated. (Oh, and if you can find me an extraordinary social media genius who happens to be a health-conscious “foodie” and can assist me, you get bonus points AND I’ll send you my famous Crunchies or Bulkas or whatever you’d like me to bake! 😉)
As I’m typing this I’m realizing how much I missed you all!