Our new puppy, Scruffy (you’ve probably seen him plastered all over Facebook and Instagram!), never finishes all his kibble. No matter how much I give him, he always leaves just a little behind. What is that?!
Here’s his gorgeousness on our first breakfast outing at The Commons in Calabasas. Fun! (Except when the one-year-old fellow Wheaten Terrier, Duffy, got off his leash and charged at him! It was all very innocent and friendly, but it wasn’t only Scruffy’s heart that was pounding!)
And here’s his bowl:
Do you belong to the clean-your-plate-club?
If you make ONE very small change, you will see a change in your thinking, and in your weight!
Here’s how to do it:
- Start with you favorite foods—don’t leave the best for last
- Keep checking in with yourself for whether you’re satisfied or still hungry for more
- When you feel satisfied—STOP!
- Tell yourself that any time you feel hungry again, you can eat again
- Congratulate yourself for not cleaning your plate and turning your body into a trashcan!
You’ll find more tips like this in my E-Book, “7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss”—COMING SOON! It will sell on Amazon for $7.99, but will be absolutely FREE for download to all those who visit my website—for a limited time only.
Feel free to share my healthy holiday tips and my E-Book with all your friends!
Oh, and let me know what you think of my brand new homepage! Lots of exciting changes coming in the New Year—stay tuned!
Happy, healthy holidays from our family to yours.