My #1 Travel Snack because they:
- taste like home-baked healthy goodness
- remind me of my Traditional South African Oatmeal Crunchies (my most searched and shared recipe, and most requested by friends and family)
- are kid friendly
- don’t melt in the car
- are just the right size to tide you over to the next feeding (and fit in your purse)
- are only 2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus each
- are waaay more “worthy” than spending 10 points on baked goods (You probably saw them on my Starbucks & La Boulange Picks and Points post)
- are heart-healthy
Today I’m kicking off a GIVEAWAY of a box of delicious Corazonas Oatmeal Minis. The lucky winner will soon have 11 Peanut Butter (my fav) and 11 Chocolate Chip squares show up at their doorstep. (Now that’s a fun package!) See below for details.
Summer Coaching Special
I had a fantastic response to my Summer Coaching Special and have loved connecting with each and every new person. I only have TWO spots left, so if you’re interested make sure to contact me ASAP. I’m afraid I cannot take on more than ten new clients, so once the last two spots are taken that’s it for the summer intake.
Here’s how to enter the Corazonas Giveaway (SO EASY):
- Subscribe to my OrnaBakes newsletters (if you haven’t already) Simply scroll to the top of the page and enter your email address (which I will NEVER share or abuse!)
- Visit my Best Weight Watchers Travel Snacks post and leave a comment with your favorite travel snacks, and let me know that you’re entering to win the Corazonas Giveaway and tell me where you shared the post. (see next)
- Share the Best Weight Watchers Travel Snacks post on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest (only one is necessary, but the more the merrier!)
- The winner will be randomly selected on Thursday July 31st in a subsequent post. The winner will then have 24 hours to get in touch with me, or a new winner will be randomly selected.