Roll your favorite cold cut around a pickle for a delicious, healthy, high-protein, low-carb snack.
Try Boar’s Head All Natural Roasted Turkey Breast. (See Fav Food Finds >>)
Add blueberries and tomatoes for a healthy and satisfying lunch.
All Weight Watchers Power Foods. (Except for the tiny bit of Fat Free Thousand Island Dressing, which I personally don’t count!)
For a change, substitute Columbus Rotisserie Style Chicken Breast from Trader Joe’s.
And use Trader Joe’s Roasted Red Pepper or Eggplant Hummus instead of Thousand Island Dressing. Or Trader Joe’s new Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus for a bit of a kick.
The sky is the limit!
- Boar's Head All Natural Roasted Turkey Breast, 4 slices (medium thickness)
- Kraft Fat Free Thousand Island Dressing, (1 tablespoon = 1/2 PointsPlus)
- French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 - 2 Kosher Dill Pickles (our fav brand is Safeway)
- Slice pickle lengthwise into quarters.
- Lay the pickle at one end of the turkey slice. (Make sure the deli doesn't slice them too thin or they will fall apart.)
- Spread the pickle with a strip of mustard and a strip of Fat Free Thousand Island dressing.
- Roll up and enjoy!